ferrihemoglobin http://littlebabycompany.com/buy-phentermine-40-mg.php buy phentermine 40 mg fascia of individual abdominal organ
- Jessica Jarratt was hired to serve as CAN’s first full-time Executive Director on July 1st. http://www.summitlaps.com/dogterra/summit/pack14/then10/ best place to buy adipex online Read More…
- Madeline Turnock, APR, was hired as CAN’s communications and outreach director.
- First Wieden + Kennedy, and now GBD Architects, generously donated office space to launch the movement.
- More than 55 volunteers were recruited to reach out to tens of thousands of arts supporters at events from TBA to Art in the Pearl and more.
- More than 75 volunteer hours were logged in August alone.
- A Membership Campaign was launched raising nearly $20,000 in two weeks from arts organizations across the region.
- A 50-person Regional Steering Committee was built to finalize the structure of the proposed new fund by this coming winter.
- The Oregonian shared our story and the results of our recent poll. http://www.zeitcam.com/docs/assets/cam3/zeit4/ ordering tramadol from canada Read More…
- Your investments fueled our efforts and advanced the cause and more of you continue to join us as members every day with a commitment of $10/month at theartscan.org.
And, to think, it was just last spring when the Creative Action Plan (“Act for Art”) for the Portland Metropolitan region – a bold region-wide vision for arts and culture – was formed from the input of 1,500 participants.
What’s up next? Stay tuned for new additions to CAN’s board of directors and next month’s launch of the Regional Steering Committee.