At CAN, volunteers help to power every aspect of our work from mobilizing local communities around the need for public arts funding to shaping the ballot measure that will establish this fund. Your time, skills and expertise could be invaluable to CAN. Sign up to become a volunteer today by completing this brief Volunteer Form. To learn about the next CAN Volunteer Training or sign up for a shift, you can reach us at email@example.com.
lobuli glandulae mammariae stromectol usage leukopoietic Office Support & Professional Services
- Sign up for weekly office hours to support CAN with outreach, data management, communications and research
- Donate professional services as an attorney, accountant, graphic designer or web master
- Staff the CAN booth at arts events, exhibits or performances
- Sign up to receive regular CAN Updates
- Sign up to serve as a CAN Messenger and pass along CAN Updates to your electronic mailing list
- Support CAN through social networking on Facebook and Twitter
- Host a house party to introduce your circle of friends to CAN
- Get and wear a CAN Button to arts and education events
- Add a CAN link to your e-mail signature or website
- Make a CAN presentation for arts and education stakeholders
- Conduct a CAN membership drive
CAN relies on a broad base of volunteer leadership to power the movement and shape the fund that will infuse Portland with dedicated annual support for the arts and arts education. If you are a community leader with skills and experience in the arts, education, business or regional government, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can lead the effort.